The International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) is a not-for-profit, facilities-based organization whose mission is to assist members in providing the most productive meeting facilities around the world. IACC’s Active members are high quality conference centers that comply with the stringent international standards of the IACC Universal Criteria.
These criteria set IACC conference centers apart from other hospitality venues. The result is a more productive and pleasant meeting experience for you.
1. Our conference centers are designed to maximize the productivity of smaller meetings (average size, 25 to 75 people) with dedicated, distraction-free conference space. IACC Conference centers often differentiate from other hospitality venues by uniqueness of interior design and location.
2. Meeting rooms are specially engineered with such features as ergonomic chairs, tables with non-glare surfaces, tackable walls, appropriate lighting and acoustics.
3. A designated conference planner provides a single point of contact for your group. Skilled support staff assists you in realizing your meeting objectives. You will benefit service and hospitality.
4. A business center provides access to internet, computers, copying, faxing and other services.
5. Dining facilities offer a flexible schedule designed for the convenience of your group.
6. Continuous refreshment service is available in or outside your meeting room.
7. Conference centers maintain a full inventory of standard audiovisual equipment as well as advanced conference technologies. Skilled technicians are on site to set up and support your presentation. (Wireless) Internet access is available.
8. Business-friendly guest rooms offer desks, telephone lines with simultaneous (wireless) Internet connectivity, appropriate lighting and seating.
9. Conference centers simplify your planning and budgeting with a convenient, per-person All –Inclusive Meeting Package.
10. IACC members are dedicated to sustainable operation of their venues